Mainly conducting personal training remotely via Zoom.
I deliver in-person personal training at:
• The Engine Room, St Bedes Hall Off Albany Street, London NW1 4EE
• No1 Fitness, 108 Maltings Place, 169 Tower Bridge Road, London SE1 3JB
• Your home/garden, if you live within a 10km radius of Sydenham, SE26 London
I am a well experienced and highly qualified personal trainer.
I have worked with a wide range of clients, all with unique goals and fitness backgrounds, since 2003.
Working with an experienced and knowledgeable trainer, means you will leave each session knowing that you have worked as hard and smart, as you possibly could. With a busy life and work schedule, you want your weekly sessions to boost to your overall performance at a relatively low cost and in as little time as possible.
Since 2003, I have used my knowledge of exercise prescription to successfully help clients with weight loss, muscle gain, health improvements, injury rehab, pre- and postnatal conditioning and improving their sporting performance.
My qualifications include:
– BSc Fitness Science
– ACSM Health and Fitness Instructor
– NSCA Certified Personal Trainer
– NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
– NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
CIMSPA Exercise and Fitness Practitioner (033574), first aid certified and fully insured.
My own training is centred around becoming a better skier and runner. I can therefore often be seen throwing weights around in the gym.
I have a great interest in health, fitness and strength. I enjoy keeping up to date with the latest research and best practices within the industry.